- PrivacyAbroad, Gmbh is the only operator collecting or maintaining information through the http://www.privacyabroad.com website.
- A member (any visitor or other person making use of the website) may contact http://www.privacyabroad.com using the following information:
- Please review the Terms & Conditions of Usage.
Collection of Information
- The website only collects the information needed to open an Customer account or a Reseller enrollment and DOES NOT sell, exchange, disclose, use or publish ANY of our Customer and/or Reseller information.
- The site respects your right to privacy and will NOT read, scan or analyze your site activities.
- The site DOES NOT allow Resellers to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- If a member contacts any PrivacyAbroad employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member’s disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
- Personal information is only used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, and the fulfillment of requested transactions.
- Personal information collected from members is NOT disclosed to third parties other than related providers who have agreed and are bound by law toNOT make use of any Customer information.
- A parent (or guardian) of a minor may not consent to collection and use of that minor’s personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties.
- Parents can review and have deleted the minor’s personal information and/or can refuse to permit collection or use of the minor’s personal information, either of which will terminate the minor’s membership on the site.