- PrivacyAbroad, Gmbh is the only operator collecting or maintaining information through the http://www.privacyabroad.com website.
- A member (any visitor or other person making use of the website) may contact http://www.privacyabroad.com using the following information:
- Please review the Terms & Conditions of Usage.
Collection of Information
- The website only collects the information needed to open an Customer account or a Reseller enrollment and DOES NOT sell, exchange, disclose, use or publish ANY of our Customer and/or Affiliate information.
- The site respects your right to privacy and will NOT read, scan or analyze your site activities.
- The site DOES NOT allow Affiliate's to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- If a member contacts any PrivacyAbroad employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member’s disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
- Personal information is only used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, and the fulfillment of requested transactions.
- Personal information collected from members is NOT disclosed to third parties other than related providers who have agreed and are bound by law to NOT make use of any Customer information.